Closing Date: 29 Jan 2019
- Provide SAP Techno-Functional HR including Payroll support
- Perform configuration change to SAP modules according to business requirements
- Perform ABAP change to SAP modules according to business requirements
- Provide functional consultancy and support to end-users requirements
- Work with infrastructure team to ensure SAP system uptime of > 99%
- Ensure ERP system complies with SOX security requirement
- Drive continuous improvement in work processes and environment to achieve assigned section/department and/or company KPI
- Mentor and coach junior staffs
- A Degree qualification in a relevant discipline.
- Certified SAP Consultant HR is preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in SAP environment and has done at least 2 full SAP implementation cycle.
- Understand overall SAP R/3 features and functionalities.
- Able to lead SAP implementation projects in areas such as process analysis, design, prototype/implementation, system/report interface, testing, conversion, user testing and post-production support.
- Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle Process
- Basic ABAP development skills is required.
- Skill in Project Management.
- Skill in Business Process mapping.
- Evaluate, test and approve proposed changes to the applications in the area
- Knowledge in multiple SAP modules will be an added advantage
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/