Closing Date: 18 Feb 2019
- Support and development of Business Intelligence (BI) project.
- Support business and IT strategies in analyze BI requirements. Design and develop new BI reports, and enhance existing BI reports.
- Plan, coordinate and collaborate with Business Users and IT teams in supporting unit, integration and user testing.
- Plan and organize production release.
- Manage BI application security and administration activities.
- Bachelor degree or post graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2-4 years of working experience in BI consultation and support environment.
- Experience in Oracle PL/SQL development and SQL tuning.
- Familiar with Linux scripting languages.
- Good understanding and working experience in DW architecture and data modeling.
- Working exposure in semiconductor project would be an advantage.
- A highly motivated, resourceful and good team player.
- Knowledge in Promis would be an advantage.
- Analytical skills with the ability to assimilate information quickly, and communicate complex requirements and issues clearly and concisely.
- Able to work on projects with stringent timelines.
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/