Closing Date: 31 Dec 2017
- To manage and lead a team of Engineers, Leaders and Manufacturing Assistants to process wafers to meet operation’s needs.
- Establish plans and strategies to meet operations output requirement.
- Establish plans and procedures for WIP and Test wafer Management.
- Set targets, goals and projects to maintain high turn ratio, manning ratio and line linearity.
- Provide guidance and training to team to achieve maximum performance effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and appraisals and road map career paths for subordinates.
- Forecast financials budgets for materials such as test wafers, SMIF pods and production tools.
- Responsible for BBS – Conduct regular feedback and communication sessions with staff for identification of work improvement and maintain morale.
- Perform Fab audit in own department/area.
- Manpower allocation and development.
- Organize and provide training and guidance to engineers and associate engineers to achieve maximum performance effectiveness
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent 6 – 10 years relevant experience in high volume technology based manufacturing environment.
- Wafer fab experience would be an added advantage.
Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication knowledge.
- Team performance management knowledge.
- Team leader experience.
- Supervisory & coaching skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
TOEIC score required: 850
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/