Closing Date: 31 Jan 2019
This position reports to the Operations Manager, primarily to provide operational support and look after basic IT needs within the organization. Needs to be computer literate, proactive, initiative and an independent worker
- Schedule, plan and manage test administrations
- Monitor, organize and manage processes, from registration to administration
- Manage both pre-test and post-test operational needs
- Look after basic IT needs in the organization
- Troubleshoot and address basic IT issues
- Regular maintenance and upgrade of software and hardware where needed
- Provide business operational support, with occasional direct interface with clients
- Provide regular activities update and report to Management
- Minimum education – Diploma (Certificate with relevant experience will be considered)
- Good command of English (TOEIC score 750 and above preferred)
- Ideally 2 years of relevant experience
- Motivated, responsible, persistent, a high level of integrity with an eye for details
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Will commensurate with experience and performance
- Please write in to HRadmin@connectere.net together with a resume of yourself.
- Please use ‘Operations Executive application’ as subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
TOEIC score required: 750