Closing Date: 01 Aug 2017
- Review and manage the outgoing process and provide the disposition of on hold materials.
- Investigate root causes and work with process owners to resolve fab-related visual issues
- Communication with and reporting to customers on visual criteria and disposition.
- Knowledge in the handling of the automatic inspection tools and the creation of recipes in these tools.
- Review and manage the environmental monitoring process.
- Prepare training materials for manufacturing assistants in terms of visual defect recognition, basic lot disposition rules, automatic inspector tools’ operation and environment monitoring.
- Able to work on shifts if needed
Innovation & Quality
- Encourage staff on continuous improvement
- Initiative to optimize cost in the operation area via the evaluation of better quality & lower cost materials
- Manage and ensure all records meet quality standard’s requirement
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab.
- Lead, motivate and develop the AE.
- Takes ownership in daily handling of outgoing wafer inspection
- Degree in engineering preferably from chemistry/material science or microelectronics.
- At least 3 years related working experience in Semi-conductor/ Wafer Fabrication or similiar environment
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949 and ISO9001
- Knowledge of Visual Defects Quality and Outgoing
- Quality Management Systems knowledge
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/