Closing Date: 01 Aug 2017
- To facilitate and drive the statistical applications and SPC/ MSA systems in SSMC.
- To maintain calibration systems & processes on metrology tools, MT&E, T&E and standard wafers so to provide quality assurance to the Fab and customers including the following:
- Review the calibration periodic interval and extension frequency.
- Monitor and report calibration status periodically (on-time calibration etc).
- Calibration records management
- Create, maintain and coordinate activities pertaining to calibration standards
- Manage and coordinate with calibration vendors and subcontractors
- Support of TQM related activites:
- Facilitate the SPC & MSA and all related activities and projects
- Develop, implement SPC and MSA assessment and monitoring to evaluate the adequacy of these systems and implementation effectiveness.
- Generate key indices to drive corrective and preventive actions
- Identify, propose appropriate quality training program & structure and conduct identified quality and statistical related training program required to support the organization
- Degree or diploma in Statistics/ Electronics / Electrical / Physics/ Mechanical/ Quality Management or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in facilitating SPC and MSA and TQM activities in fast pace manufacturing environment
- Practitioner in Quality Tools application eg., Basic 7QC Tools, FMEA, Statistical Tools such as SPC, DOE, regression, 8D etc.
- Familiar with the Statistical Software eg., Minitab or other equivalent
- Familiar with ISO 9000, QS 9000 (ISO/TS 16949) standards and related reference manual such as SPC/MSA/FMEA and others
- Proficiency in Microsoft business applications
- Wafer fab experience will be an added advantage
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/