Closing Date: 21 Apr 2018
- CIM (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) Engineer — enhance, develop and operation support to optimize CIM systems uptime and performance.
- Setup, configure and provide operation support to CIM system.
- Investigate, analyze production line operation issue, develop solution to system related problem
- Analyze and implement improvement opportunity to enhance CIM system in support of business strategy
- Provide cross-functional leadership and vendor interaction to troubleshoot, analyze and develop solution for problem involving integrated systems
- Provide training to enable 1st line support equipped with appropriate knowledge/skill to provide frontline operation support for production
- Develop technical or training material as needed
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent fields
- Semi-conductor (wafer) CIM development and support with average 3 years of related working experience.
- PROMIS (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Perl and PROMIS programming skill
- Database knowledge (SQL commands, data accessing etc)
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process
- Good team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
TOEIC score required: 850
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/