Closing Date: 07 Jan 2018
- Managing Wintel server and support Office Automation services
- Responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Email (Exchange), Anti-Spam, Authentication services, Active Directory, Microsoft IIS Webserver, Proxy Server, wireless and Security system etc.
- Provide technical support for Internal IT department and customer projects e.g. generate detail system configuration for servers and storage and support Wintel servers & SAN setup
- Provide 2nd level support to field support team
- Managing Citrix and virtualization infrastructure
- Managing and enforcing IT Security Conduct proof of concept and solution evaluation
- Responsible to ensure high server and system availability
- Provide maintenance support for Wintel servers such as backup, patch management, issue resolutions etc
- Ensure Wintel server security comply with IT security requirement (e.g. ISO 270001)
- Provide 2nd line support to field support team for Office Automation related issues
- Bachelor degree or post graduate in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Certified MCSE (Microsoft Certified System Engineer) an advantage
- Three or more years experience supporting Microsoft Exchange Administration, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 /2008 Server, Microsoft SCCM server, Domain controller, VMWare (Virtualization), and Desktop in an enterprise environment.
- Have experience supporting deployment of software application
- Good knowledge in system monitoring tools like Tivoli, is a must
- Experience of ITIL Service Management best practices
- Experience on MS SQL database and Web server administration (IIS/web-based application/web services) would be an added advantage
- Experience of Citrix is a must
- Good working knowledge of TCP/IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2003, Antivirus system (McAfee), AntiSpam (Barracuda) and Wintel server security administration.
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Lotus Domino, HP & IBM blade based servers, as well as working under a Service Desk ticket tracking system (e.g. CA and HP Open View) is an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to work on weekend occasionally
- Participate in the On Call rotation with other team members, as well as off-hours maintenance
- Strong Customer Service delivery attitude
TOEIC score required: 850
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/