Closing Date: 3 Aug 2018
- To develop, transfer & qualify new & derivative processes and seamless transfer to Production.
- To integrate all modules’ processes and the respective derivatives.
- Develop, transfer and qualify custom or derivative processes to customer
- Run design of experiments (DOE) to optimize process integration and to determine the process specification
- Resolve all process integration issues by ensuring all window checks are done on critical process steps identified in failure mode effect and analysis (FMEA)
- Identify and correct all electrical test (ET) related problems that may affect seamless production
- Ensure all runsheets are “production worthy”,
- Prepare engineering lot report for every new device & experiment
- Prepare proper transfer documents for Integration
- Monitor inline lot movement to ensure that there is no process issues with lot & meet timeline
- Maintain good Cpk for ET and monitor inline SPC parameters for assigned process.
- Develop new and derivative processes
- Ensure good housekeeping and safety practices in the Fab
- Productivity Projects
- Ph.D / Masters in Electrical/Electronics/Physics Engineering (Microelectronic specialization, Solid state Physics), Bachelor with outstanding knowledge / performance may considered
- 1-3 years fab experience in Integration / Device Physics
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include semiconductor devices theory, electronics, electrical/ pneumatic/ hydraulic control system, digital principle, wafer fabrication processes, pump and vacuum system and electrical wiring system
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications
- Good problem solving skills
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/