Have a question or two about our test?
We have compiled the most frequently asked questions for your viewing.
Have an uncommon question? Feel free to contact us here.
- Speaking & Writing Test – With effective from June 1st, 2019, note taking will be allowed during the test administrations.
- Speaking Only Test – extended ‘Preparation time’ will take effect from June 1st, 2019.
Yes, a late fee of $32 will be charged after test registration has been closed.
- Yes, you can but an administrative fee of $31 will be charged.
- Login to your TOEIC account, click booking > current booking > other services > reschedule before test > select test date.
- TOEIC Listening & reading – $123.
- TOEIC Speaking only – $175.
- TOEIC Writing only – $175.
- TOEIC Speaking & Writing – $240.
- Final test location will be emailed to you 10 days before the test date.
- Please check your Inbox / Spam box for the email.
- Online – PayNow, credit card, or Paypal
- Cheque – Crossed cheque, make payable to ‘Connectere (S) Pte Ltd’.
- TOEIC Listening & Reading Test – 7 to 10 working days.
- TOEIC Speaking & Writing Test – 14 working days.
- Hard copy of the score report will be mailed to your registered mailing address maintain with us or check online by logging into your TOEIC account.
- Go to your TOEIC account > click booking > past booking > other services > select number of copies needed.
- Do note that courier fee will be applied for it to be sent oversea.
2 years from the test date.
Candidates are allowed to take the test once every 28 calendar days from the last test date. It includes weekends and holidays.