Closing Date: 12 Dec 2017
- To establish systems/guidance in sustenance and improvement of all equipment performance indices to exceed/meet operations goals.
- Perform shift duties for scheduled equipment preventive maintenance (PM) and troubleshoot equipment-related problems to minimize equipment downtime when requested.
- Execute new equipment start-up, from facilities hook-up, vendor start-up, to acceptance of equipment for production.
- Coordinate with process, integration and manufacturing engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet module objectives.
- Establish stock levels of essential equipment spares, consumables and other equipment-related expenditures to support equipment maintenance based on forecasted manufacturing volume.
- Manage/drive vendors’ performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals.
- Document PM/recovery procedures and best known methods for equipment to allow more efficient troubleshooting.
- Provide and maintain preventive maintenance specifications for equipment to meet ISO requirements and Quality Systems.
- Initiate, organize and lead task-force for short term problem solving and long term continuous improvement
- Participate in continuous improvement programs to optimize equipment utilization, cost of maintenance and implement equipment improvement projects to upkeep capabilities and reliabilities of equipment
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics / Microelectronics / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years of semiconductor wafer fab experience as an Equipment Engineer.
- At least 7 years direct experience in semiconductor for Diploma holders
- Expert in semiconductor wafer fabrication process knowledge
- Good Project & Vendor management skills
- Good Team Player
- Good Analytical & Problem-Solving skills
- SPC and DOE knowledge
- Able to work on shifts
- Added advantage for incumbent with Team Leader experience
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/