Closing Date: 19 Dec 2017
- To manage and lead a group of Senior Engineers, Engineers and Associate Engineers, if applicable.
- To sustain, improve and optimize equipment capability and utilization to meet operations goals.
- Responsible for BBS
- Conduct regular feedback and communication sessions with staff for identification of work improvement and maintain morale
- Perform appraisals and map career path for subordinates, if any
- Participate in Change Meeting
- Perform Fab audit in own department/area
- Manpower allocation and development
- Forecast financial budgets for equipment-related expenditure
- Establish plans and strategies to meet and surpass manufacturing performance indices
- Set targets, goals and projects for the section to minimize wafer scrap, equipment cost per wafer and optimize equipment capability and utilization to meet operations needs.
- Plan, track, teach and measure equipment capacity
- Establish preventive maintenance (pm) plans for all equipment and optimize pm for quality and cost
- Coordinate with process, integration and manufacturing engineers to ensure work is carried out efficiently to meet operations objectives
- Report and manage tool capability and reliability and work closely with process engineering to optimize productivity of the tool
- Manage/drive vendors performance to meet/exceed equipment KPI and goals
- Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement programs to optimize equipment utilization and cost of maintenance
- PhD / MSc/ Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Physics / Science /Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 -10 years relevant experience in semiconductor industry.
- Those with 4 — 8 years of relevant experience would be considered for Manager position
- Expert semiconductor wafer fabrication equipment knowledge
- Team performance management knowledge
- In-depth experience in related equipment
- Team leader experience
- Supervisory & coaching skills
- Vendor management skills
- Good project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
TOEIC score required: 850
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/