Closing Date: 01 Aug 2017
- To provide facilities support pertaining to Facilities Monitoring and Control Systems (FMCS) and other miscellaneous electronic facilities systems to wafer fabrication so as to ensure continuous supply of utilities & related facilities at the required performance level or specifications
- Formulate and implement operating procedures and preventive maintenance programs for systems in charge so as to ensure that the systems function as intended at all times
- Carry out repair and troubleshooting of systems in order to restore systems to their operating conditions in the shortest possible time
- Carry out planned maintenance / calibrations for the instruments and controls system (PLC / SCADA), gas detection system, public address system, card access system.
- Monitor & review system performance and capacity usage as well as provide regular reports, so as to recommend & implement improvement/enhancement projects
- Track spares & consumable usage & ensure adequate provision for day to day operation
- Ensure plant histories, drawings, data and other appropriate documentations are being generated & properly filed for future reference & review
- Evaluate & recommend appropriate spares, consumables & other resources necessary for the day-to-day operation of the systems
- Master / Degree in Science or Engineering in Electrical, Electronic, Control Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years working experience in semiconductor environment, pharmaceutical or petrochemical industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron PLC, WinCC, RS View, Wonderware SCADA will be added advantage.
- Basic engineering knowledge, which may include knowledge in building automation & industrial control systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft business applications
- Good problem solving skills
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/