Closing Date: 07 Feb 2019
- Work closely with HR Director in the biannual HR Review process including top talent identification, organizational strategy and succession planning; for all functional areas.
- Source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets both traditional and progressive, while effectively targeting the right kinds of candidates for the job.
- Expand network of talent pool by actively engaging and developing relationships with prospective talents.
- Work with IHLs and government bodies on strategies to create industry awareness and enhance employer branding.
- Drive the principles of meritocracy with functional leaders in all talent decisions, including promotions, transfers and compensation adjustments.
- Regularly review HR policies that support the talent management process from acquisition, retention and engagement.
- Take ownership on Career Planning framework for the organization.
- Constantly work with C&B colleagues to benchmark competitive compensation package for all job positions.
- Process and maintain organization updates on HRIS (SAP) to ensure that reporting structures/job titles/cost centers are correct and current.
- Analyze HR key metrics (turnover, exit interviews, days to fill positions, etc) and utilize data for process improvements.
- Partner with functional leaders to maintain job descriptions for every position.
- Manage Onboarding, Internal Transfers and off boarding processes.
- Candidate should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- About 10 years of HR experience of which at least 3 years are in a supervisory role.
- Strong personal network supporting access to talent pools within the Semiconductor industry is advantageous.
- Interest in full spectrum HR role with primary focus on recruitment and talent management.
- Preferably Managers or Team Leaders specializing in Human Resources or equivalent
TOEIC score required: 850
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/