Closing Date: 30 Nov 2017
- Assist the Manager in all manufacturing related issue and work with supporting departments in identifying solution and successful implementation across all 4 shifts
- Perform shift duties to support production, as required by Manager
- Resolve and handle line-related issues and to understand all equipment capacities / constraints so as to identify, handle, prevent and resolve bottleneck situations
- Initiate to identify issue and highlight issue to management
- Lead, coordinate and execute improvement programs in manufacturing operations in his/her Section
- Facilitate, lead or participate in Transform program, cost reduction and productivity improvement projects.
- Ensure proper documentation and data-integrity
- Ensure safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance by all personnel and take actions on violators
- Provide mentorship, training and guidance to fellow/new Manufacturing Engineers / Leaders.
- Chair off-shift production meetings
- Degree in Engineering or any related discipline
- 2-5 years relevant wafer fab manufacturing experience in at least one of the areas in Thin Film, Diffusion, Etch, Photo, Test and Production Control
- Well versed in every manufacturing aspect in current section plus some knowledge in 1 other section.
- Have independently or as part of a team; completed at least 1 improvement project in manufacturing operations
TOEIC score required: 750
Interested parties can apply for the position here: http://ssmc.applyourjobs.com/